Videos with Educators: Reflections on Leading IPCE Programs
- Defining Interprofessional Continuing Education
- What do you feel you’ve accomplished with Joint Accreditation?
- What brings you joy in your work in interprofessional continuing education?
- What advice do you have for the journey toward interprofessional continuing education?
Joint Accreditation 101
Find out about the application requirements and the process for achieving Joint Accreditation in this free webinar.
Interprofessional Collaborative Practice
In this series of 6 video interviews, the collaborating accreditors discuss the evolution of the Joint Accreditation program, how Joint Accreditation supports interprofessional education and collaborative care, and how their experience creating the Joint Accreditation program can serve as a model for interprofessional collaborative practice and continuing education. Click on the links below to view the videos.
- An Overview of Joint Accreditation for Interprofessional Continuing Education
- Achieving Success in Joint Accreditation for Interprofessional Continuing Education
- Joint Accreditation for Interprofessional Continuing Education: The Benefits of Collaboration
- Defining Interprofessional Education
- How to Apply for Joint Accreditation for Interprofessional Continuing Education
- Joint Accreditation as Collaboration